For inquiries, you may contact Damosa Land at +63 82 234-2888
You may visit the Seawind showrooms at the Damosa Land office located at The Damosa Market Basket, Lanang, Davao City. We will also have model units “on-site” at the project location. Stay tuned for updates on this.
Seawind by Damosa Land will feature some of Damosa Land’s key features. These include: a lot of open space (over 70% for Seawind), complete amenities, a commercial strip, and high level customer service.
Yes. Please contact a Damosa Land representative for more details.
Typical payments will include a 20% down payment with either in-house, bank, or Pag-IBIG financing for the remaining 80%. Damosa Land provides in-house financing through its sister company Unifinance. Please contact one of our sales associates for more information.
We will commence site development and construction of building 1 in mid 2015. We aim to complete site development and building 1 about 18 months from the start of construction.
Turn-over will take place after completion of each building, assuming the buyer has completed all required payments and submitted complete documentation.
Damosa Land has set up an internal leasing unit. This service is available for all tenants of Damosa Land properties. Please contact a Damosa Land representative for more details.